HVAC systems design
Solid Energy Solutions produces energy efficient system designs for commercial and industrial facilities. In combination with state of the art controls, we seek cost-effective operation.
For accuracy, flexibility, and quick response, we use specialized heating and cooling load software and BIM
Building Information Modeling (BIM)
Is a work methodology that is growing worldwide in the installation field, it uses 3D virtual models for managing processes and collecting data of buildings.
Some advantages of implementing BIM in projects are:
- Improving the communication and understanding of projects due to the 3D views
- Automatic generation of documents (measurements, bill of materials, installation, design parameters)
- Integrated engineering software (heating & cooling load, piping and duct dimension, lighting)
- Detection of interference, collisions and inconsistencies in advance
- Continuous updating
- Easy integration of different disciplines
- Reduction of labor costs
The software we use for implementing of BIM in our projects is Autodesk Revit